Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mira Ninita

I ended my blog yesterday with versus of the song Mira Ninita (again, can't do the tilda because I'm on an English keyboard). We researched it today. The song was written in 1972 by a Chilian rock band, the Los Javais. Here is a link to youtube to hear them sing the song. Please copy and paste in your browser because I can't seem to get the link to work correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8cC-D8L02I Also, here are a couple short videos taken in Valparaiso:

2 comments:

Timberati said...

I can't believe all those boxes! How could he carry them all?

And is that a quarter of beef?

Timberati said...

There's a neat little blog editor for the Firefox/Mozilla browswer. It's name is ScribeFire (scribefire.com).

I use it for my posts. It has an insert symbol function, italics, strikeout, underline, bold, and allows me to create links that open in a new window.

I like Firefox. Fewer hackers mess with it, that makes it safer to use than Internet Explorer.